Brut, the world’s largest values-driven media platform and official media partner of the Cannes Film Festival, has partnered with globally-celebrated Web3 artist, pplpleasr, for a first-of-its-kind collection of 75 Producer Pass NFTs to benefit the USC Annenberg Inclusion Initiative and efforts to make the film industry more inclusive to young female creators. Owners of the NFT will be invited to celebrate on the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival 2022.
Made possible by
How do I get invited to the Red Carpet?
Owners of the Producer Pass NFT will be granted unprecedented access to the Cannes Film Festival including VIP invitations to attend the following events:
- Festival Opening Ceremony
- Festival Closing Ceremony
- World Premiere of Top Gun: Maverick featuring Tom Cruise, Miles Teller, and Jon Hamm, directed by Joseph Kosinski
- World Premiere of Elvis starring Tom Hanks, Directed by Baz Luhrmann
- World Premiere of Three Thousand Years of Longing starring Idris Elba and Tilda Swinton, Directed by George Miller
- Additional exclusive film premieres, VIP parties, and red carpet events
- Brut exclusive programming throughout the festival
Why are these tokens non-transferrable?
The tokens are non-transferrable by default to ensure every person can redeem for red carpet access fairly, and no one will accidentally purchase a NFT on secondary when it is no longer valid for redemption. These NFTs can be made transferrable post red carpet ticket redemption.
What is this fund?
This Annenberg Inclusion Initiative Accelerator program is dedicated to support female filmmakers in the industry. The fund will be stored on Endaoment.org, a well known, reputable charity 501(c)(3) service that allows cryptocurrency donations.